Tutorium North American History
Guidelines of academic work
In order to successfully participate in the seminars, it is crucial for you to do scholarly work and historical research.
Please find the guidelines of academic work that apply at the Institute for North American History below.
1) HOW TO RESEARCH A TOPIC
2) HOW TO FIND AND USE ONLINE RESOURCES
3) HOW TO PREPARE A BIBLIOGRAPHY
4) HOW TO ANALYZE A SOURCE
- Published Documents
- Unpublished Documents
- Oral Traditions/Oral Histories
- Visual Documents and Artifacts
5) HOW TO WRITE A RESEARCH PAPER